Klara Schmidtz
Stockholm, Sweden
Klara's Interests
Hungry For Hits Badge Harvest Traffic Coop banner The Food Game banner

   

Hungry For Hits
Harvest Traffic Coop
The Food Game
Food and cooking
Animals, I have 2 cats
Music
Travelling
Writing
Friends

  • Klara's Blog

  • Nov 4th 2020 at 1:59 AM
    Cooking Knockout!

    Did you see the new weekly tournament? On Mondays, you can register (for free) for the new Cooking Knockout. As the name suggests, it's a knockout type of contest.

    Each day of the tournament one random specific recipe is on the menu, and all the participating chefs have to cook that recipe.

    The points for each time you cook that specific dish during that day will be added to the Cooking Knockout leaderboard. The more times you cook the selected dish, the more points you get.

    The top 80% chefs each day will move forward to the next day in the tournament, where a new specific recipe will be on the menu and the points will be reset. The remaining 20% chefs with the lowest points are eliminated.

    At the end of the week there is one lucky winner who gets a big prize, but everyone who passes from every day also wins something. These are the prizes:

    1. All chefs who qualify from day 1: 100 gold

    2. All chefs who qualify from day 2: 200 Square banner ad impressions

    3. All chefs who qualify from day 3: 500 Square banner ad impressions

    4. All chefs who qualify from day 4: 10 Normal Cooking Class tickets

    5. All chefs who qualify from day 5: 10 Cooking vouchers

    6. chefs who qualify from day 6: 100 Credits

    7. 1 winner on day 7: 10 Gourmet Cooking Class ticket and 3 TE Tokens


    Don't forget to register on Monday, good luck!

    1 comments - add a comment
    You must Login to add a comment.
    Nov 4th 2020 at 7:02 AM by Christopher Harris
    Who doesn't like a cookoff!
Klara's RSS Feed
New URL Rotators!
Sep 12th 2022 at 1:37 PM
New custom cross promo event!
Jul 25th 2022 at 3:50 AM
Harvest Traffic Coop
Mar 23rd 2021 at 4:43 AM
Updates to the Partner Shop
Jan 10th 2021 at 4:34 AM
Klara's Friends
showing 20 of 7535 total friends